Two of the biggest sporting events in America will be in New York this summer. The US Golf Open (USGA) at Bethpage, Long Island and the US Tennis Open (USTA) at Flushing Meadows will be blockbuster 'must go to' events for both fans and anyone who loves excitement. And the best way to see these major sporting events is with our US Open Packages. The fun starts with the US Open Golf tournament in June and concludes with the US Open Tennis Tournament near Labor Day. These two events will bring together the very "Best of the Best" in golf and tennis. Year in and year out, these tournaments attract huge crowds and incredible competition. Fans travel from around the world just to get a glimpse of these incredible players making impossible shots in the heat of the game. To see either one or both of these events will create memories for a lifetime. When selecting either one of our Us Open Packages, combine it with a NYC vacation , use Limousine New York services or make it a part of our New York Vacation Packages, you will have the time of your life. These are the kinds of sporting events that are more then just a game. The US Open packages give you an opportunity to bring your family, your friends, grandchildren, spouses, parents, and business associates to a unique New York event. They will talk about it for years to come.
US GOLF OPEN
The US Open Golf Tournament will be played on the Black Course at Bethpage State Park, the first and only public golf course to host a US Open event. New York Guest's US Open Packages will provide you with New York City Lodging. You can stay at New York Luxury hotels or at New York cheap hotels or everything in between and can include tickets to this mega-event. The Black Course, originally designed by A.W. Tillinghast, and later given a major facelift from Rees Jones, is the longest course in Open history. The parkland-style course is a major-championship venue; only Tiger Woods, has finished the 72-hole competition under par.
US Open Packages can start on Sunday or any day of the competition. There are Pro-Am events with tournament play beginning on Thursday morning and concluding on Sunday afternoon. The golf enthusiasts will find all of the things that make a major golf tournament special while the casual observer will be in awe of the crowds and players. These golf packages can be combined with New York sightseeing, Broadway packages, special New York Hotel packages, New York Vacation packages and even West Side Story Broadway packages. The options are almost limitless and with many different prices and hotels to choose from in popular Manhattan neighborhoods.
Here is just a sampling of our US Open Packages:
- Week Long Play- watch every day of the run up to the tournament and be there every day - Your 7 day pass includes admission to all 7 golf days and 8 night stay for two in a Manhattan hotel plus transportation tickets to and from the event.
- Pre-Tournament- watch the players have fun on one of the pre-tournament days. Your package will include admission for two to that day's events plus one night accommodations at a Manhattan hotel.
- Opening Day- on Thursday, the competition begins for real. The best golf players in the world start teeing off at 7AM and continue throughout the day. Your package will include admission for two to that day's events plus one night accommodations at a Manhattan hotel.
- Friday - the 2nd day the tension is building to make the cut. Always a few surprises over who may not make the final two rounds. Your package will include admission for two to that day's events plus one night accommodations at a Manhattan hotel.
- Saturday- strategy and positioning is the key for Saturdays play. All kinds of factors come into play and the best players start to gain some strokes on the field. Your package will include admission for two to that day's events plus one night accommodations at a Manhattan hotel.
- Sunday Final Round- the day when it all comes together. Players are trying to move up the scoring board - because it means more money and a chance to get invited to a full year of other important tournaments. Your package will include admission for two to that day's events plus one night accommodations at a Manhattan hotel.
- Final 2 days - see the rounds on both Saturday and Sunday. This package includes accommodation in Manhattan on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night plus 2 admissions to each round.
- Grand Slam - all 4 days of golf to experience the game like the pros. Your package includes accommodations from Wednesday to Sunday night, 5 full nights in Manhattan plus 2 admission tickets to the championship play that begins on Thursday morning and concludes with the awards ceremony on Sunday evening.
Want to add more admission tickets? Want prepaid round trip transportation via the Long Island Railroad? Or do you prefer a private sedan or limo to and from Bethpage? How about a restaurant to discuss the day's exciting events? Whatever you prefer, we can customize your plan. Whatever you want, our US Open Packages are very special.
US Tennis Open
The US Open Tennis is played every year in New York. And every year it attracts the very best tennis professional in the world and fans from around the globe. For 2 weeks starting in late August and ending in early September, tennis pros fight it out to see who goes onto the next round. Our US Open Packages are perfect for the serious fan, those just getting into the sport, and those who want to be part of a world class event.
For most of the two weeks, matches are divided between the day and evening sessions. Day events start at around 11AM and end at around 5PM. Evening events start at 7PM and last until the last game is completed. Because of this schedule, many visitors combine their tennis with NYC tours, a NYC vacation, and even Broadway packages. Schedule it right and you can take New York Helicopter tours. Want to be where the action is? Then stay at one of our New York Times Square hotels.
The tennis matches throb with excitement and surprises. Who will be the first seeded player to go down to an unheralded rising star? Who will play an unforgettable 5 set match- where the difference between advancing and going home may be one shot, one error out of a 1,000 or more hits.
US Open Packages are available for day or evening matches. As the days advance, the field gets less and less with the Women's Quarter Finals starting on Thursday of the 2nd week and the Men's Quarter Finals played on Friday of the 2nd week. Traditionally, the Women's Final is Saturday evening and the Men's Final Sunday afternoon.
Which ever day of the week you go, what ever time of the day, you are guaranteed to see a level of tennis that exceeds anything you have ever seen. US Open Packages are the perfect way to enjoy this all-star event.