September 2013 Theme Announced: Public Transportation
NYC is known for many things, but one of our favorites is the public transportation system - and we love when tourists use it! Send us your photos of NYC taxis, buses and subways for our September photography contest! Submit below or e-mail photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for entries is September 3rd, 2013 at 9 AM EST!
New York Guest's Monthly Photography Contest Rules
Each month New York Guest will conduct a photography contest with themes that will be announced monthly along with a submission deadline and voting period. This contest is intended as a fun way for clients, fans, friends and followers of New York Guest to see each other's photos from trips to the city (though occasionally themes may feature other locations). Please read the following guidelines carefully before entering the contest.
- The photography contest is open to anyone, anywhere in the world, with the exception of New York Guest employees and their relatives.
- Contest timing and entry deadlines will be announced between the 20th and 31st of each month on New York Guest's social media outlets.
- Photos must be submitted by the deadline by e-mailing them to email@example.com. We must receive all entries by e-mail so that we can privately collect e-mail addresses of the entrants for winner notification. Any photos submitted via facebook wall posts or twitter direct messages will not be able to be entered in the contest.
- Photos will be posted on in an album on New York Guest's Facebook page on the date specified in the contest announcement for fans to view all of the submissions.
- Halfway through the contest period, New York Guest will post the top 10 photos on the official New York Guest blog (newyorkguest.wordpress.com) and the remaining week will be open for voting.
- The winner will be selected by the number of votes on the New York Guest blog after one week of voting, on a date and time specified by New York Guest. The winner will be notified within one day of the end of the contest.
- Entrants and finalists who are not selected as winners will not be notified.
- Winners receive, unless otherwise specified, 2 tickets to the Empire State Building Observatory (approximate value is $45). The available prize may be changed at any time without notice.
- By submitting a photo to New York Guest, you authorize the company to royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any purpose including publicity or promotion. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. New York Guest will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress and any other outlets used to announce or promote the contest are not affiliated in any way with New York Guest and are in no way sponsors, administrators, or endorsers of the contest.